[Rhodes22-list] Jerk to Inflate

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jun 1 11:22:58 EDT 2015

Chris,
Great story and thanks for sharing.  I just bought new auto inflate jackets with the jerk to inflate pulls.  I, too, was concerned about accidently pulling the pull cord.  Now the story I don't want to tell is how I jumped in the lake to go swimming with the jacket on and having it go off because I forgot to remove it....

Rob Lowe