[Rhodes22-list] Boom Vang for the R22

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jun 4 14:15:40 EDT 2015

That is precisely why you need a vang. As you ease the sheet and the boom
is let out it will rise up and you'll depower your main. The vang will
allow your main to keep its shape.

The further away the sheeting point is from the goose-neck the more
pronounced this gets which is the maximum on the Rhodes 22.

Richard