[Rhodes22-list] Ozone has been launched

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jun 4 23:41:11 EDT 2015

I was able to launch Ozone on Wednesday of this week, had to dodge rain
squalls and thunder storms, but she now is in her slip at Pepin Marina,
Pepin WI. I was surprised to find the water on the Mississippi River so
clear and full of fish. I could see blue gills swimming around the dock and
big game fish jumping all around the marina.

I was a little perturbed by the folks at my previous marina in Ohio. Not
only did they lose the spring loaded pin for my pop top car, someone also
cut my topping lift rope so I can't run it back to the cockpit. I have to
cleat it at the bottom of the mast. I am going to have to run a new line. We
are going to take her out on Lake Pepin tomorrow.
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n50098/20150603_145603.jpeg>