[Rhodes22-list] stern flush mounted stanchions

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jun 9 17:48:33 EDT 2015

Jefferson:
I just saw one on ebay.  Its a 0 degree  flush hatteras type base. $19
Mine are actually not a 0 degree but are about 15 degrees.  It would be pretty easy to put a little bend in the tubing if needed.
These could be hard to find premade.  A good fabricator could make some stainless ones cheaper than you can buy them from west marine and much less whining than from other sources.
I think we all need to locate a good local stainless welder/fabricator for the coming part drought.