[Rhodes22-list] Partial solution to forgetting to sign your posts

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jun 10 08:35:37 EDT 2015

If you are posting to this forum via a browser and not just replying to
emails, you can create a signature on your account and it will automatically
be added to your post. Click on your ID in the upper right corner, choose
"Account Settings" and then the signature option. Put your name and anything
else you want there and it will be added to your posts. I don't think this
works if you are just replying to emails generated by the forum.

Bob (my signature should also appear below)

-----
Bob Weiss
Beach Spring
1998 Rhodes 22 Recycled in 2014