[Rhodes22-list] Some theories on sailing problem wanted

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jun 10 09:15:01 EDT 2015

Hi Shawn,

Please let me know what you find out. Your situation sounds identical. I'll
be very interested to hear what your rigger suggests.

It does seem like anything that makes the boat heel starboard side down
would tend to make boat steer to left.  A lighter motor would do that and
you and I both have one (I'm temporarily using a trolling motor).  What
bothers me is I'm pretty sure I noticed similar helm behavior when I had the
9.8 Tohatsu on the boat last Fall. But other things were going on so I don't
trust my memory.

It's also hard to believe the boat is this sensitive to such a small amount
of heel.

Brooks