[Rhodes22-list] stern flush mounted stanchions

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jun 13 09:07:56 EDT 2015

A lot of R22 sailors sit on the coaming, leaning up against pulpit
and steer with the hiking stick (or just attach the stick to the clip
on the rail and let the boat steer itself.) We attach other things to
it, brace up against it bringing up the motor or taking when we put
our stern lines out coming into a new clip

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
recycled 1998
Rock Hall, MD