[Rhodes22-list] IMF issues

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jun 17 20:43:14 EDT 2015

Well, had myself a bit of an adventure today.  Sailing along in about 15
knots (luckily with 2 friends) and there was a slight clunk from the area of
the mast so it seemed. We all heard it and looked around but nothing seemed
amiss.  Then found that I could not furl the main.  It seemed that the main
was sitting a bit lower in the slot than previously.  I tried various
things, but nothing worked.  Finally found a way to wrap up enough of the
main sail around the mast to stop any sail action and motored back to the
marina.  And so it sits.  Anyone have any idea what happened?  Stan, if you
are reading this, I will be on the phone in the morning for advice.  I just
hope this can be fixed without a long wait.

Susan Crane
On the Bohemia River, Chesapeake Bay