[Rhodes22-list] Window replacement update - done

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Jun 14 18:44:09 EDT 2015

Today I installed the port side acrylic window strip. The first side took 8
months when you include the research, obtain materials, testing and hand
wringing. The second one took an hour and went on easier than the first.
Hopefully it won't fall off.

It would have been faster to do the second one first.

Graham