[Rhodes22-list] Swing keel stuck.

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jun 19 09:19:53 EDT 2015

Jack, I just slid the shaft from the golf club into the tube adjacent to the pennant. The narrow diameter end of the shaft will fit, and when you "feel" an obstruction - it's the raised center board. Then, I applied a little force with a hammer on the other end of the shaft. When I removed the shaft the center board lowered. As stated by others, it's a good idea to raise and lower the center board routinely. Regards, Dan