[Rhodes22-list] Leave Bimini up? Anchor rode rope to chain connection? IMF Main storage

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jun 19 09:29:07 EDT 2015

We use monel. We've been using the same lot for years so no idea of
the cost but it's easy to work with, easy to remove when necessary,
seems to last forever and doesn't react with any other metal that I can see.

We also use it to mouse the pins on the shackles on the furler
(Schaefer) and the turnbuckles on the stays and shrouds once we have
them adjusted. (Our boat lives in a slip during sailing season so we
only launch and retrieve once a year.)

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD