[Rhodes22-list] IMF issues (SUSAN)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jun 19 11:00:34 EDT 2015

Susan,m
Here are a couple of photos of the furling mechanism from my 1989.  Slid
out bottom of mast.  The exposed part had a lot of weathering.  The white
part on lower right is starboard I used to replace part of it that
disintegrated. The foil tape was attempt at limiting further sun and
weather damage.  You can see the 2 long screws into the rectangular piece
that supports the weight of the tube and sail.  I was speculating that
might have came apart in your mast.
-Patrick