[Rhodes22-list] IMF issues( Susan)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jun 20 17:06:08 EDT 2015

Hi Susan:
     The stars seem to spin in our favor.  My old buddy (old in time, not age, sixty-one is not old) is available. Not only is he a guy with over thirty years experience sailing, but he has a real engineer's mind.  This guy can fix any thing from a seized up motor to a tangled "Slinky."  We will be at Long Point by about noon. I will call you and see if there is enough room at the transient dock over there to come over and tie up my boat.  It may help to have a working model of the IMF on hand. Tuesday at noon. ttfn

Joe