[Rhodes22-list] IMF issues Photos of sail

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jun 20 22:59:54 EDT 2015

Ted,
I agree, the evidence seems to point that way, so no bet.   But if I am
ever in your neighborhood I'd be happy to buy you a pint.

Susan,
That seems to be the consensus on what is wrong.  If that is the case you
will definitely need to position your boat so you can slide the furling
tube all the way out. (nearly 26 ft).  Also, I am sure you want to apply
some tension to the sail before re-attaching with a screw or whatever.  You
may need a small rope, vice grip pliers, something to have one of your
helpers keep the tension on while it is fastened to the furler.  Good luck
.  Take a lot of pictures.  So many variations over the years it is
interesting to see slightly different designs.
-Patrick