[Rhodes22-list] IMF Problem (Susan) new

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Jun 21 15:14:47 EDT 2015

Hi Susan,
Actually because your sail is unfurled, you will
have turns on the tube. Ordinarily, to deal with
an issue t the head of the sail, if your sail
were furled, the first thing you would have to
do, once the mast is down and the tube is out, is
unfurl it - so you are partway there. You will
need to make sure the sail is free and not hung
up on anything as you take the mast down so that
you can slide the furling tube (with the sail
attached) out of the mast once it is down.

Mary Lou