[Rhodes22-list] IMF Problem (Susan) new

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Jun 21 15:37:56 EDT 2015

Susan,

This is Brooks. Rummy was the tail end of a bunch of stuff I gathered from
various messages regarding removing tube. I left names in - credit where
credit is due. My name is way down at bottom.

I pulled my sail out about half way with mast down and still on boat so see
no problem with your sail being out. I was able to slide foil up and down
with no problem. Just do the obvious and bundle or roll it up and secure it.
The foil thing is actually very simple once you see it in action.

I'm unsure about second part of your question and will defer to more
knowledgeable owners to answer.

-----
Brooks Bridges
1986, Recycled 2006 "Changes"