[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Advice

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Mar 11 13:40:47 EDT 2015

Thanks to everyone for your input on trailering.  I look forward to my spring adventure and getting Opus back in the water after a year off.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]