[Rhodes22-list] propane outboard motor

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Mar 23 13:07:36 EDT 2015

I'm looking into the possibility of having a LEHR 9.9hp ERL outboard motor
mounted on a new recycled Rhodes22 Stan is finishing off for me. I was
wondering whether anyone in this list knows of or has this motor. If so, I
would appreciate it if you let me know about your experience and how to best
set it up. For example, what type of propane tank do you use and where do
you keep it? A previous thread in this list on this topic was discontinued -
but from other sources I understand that a vapor-tight locker is the safest
way to keep propane on board. Could such a locker be installed e.g. inside
the lazarette?

Any other information (e.g. propeller or remote control installation) would
be much appreciated.

Thanks

José