[Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 10 14:02:15 EDT 2015

Rummy,

Do you not recommend the ramp you use at Sadler? I have never seen it myself.  I suggested that location for three reasons - launching right in the primo sailing area, simplicity of overnighting on the water, and probably no charges or hassle related to his empty trailer while he is on the water. Also if weather stirs up, there is no long unhappy transit to re-trailer his boat.  Thoughts for Bill. BTW, I do not own stock in the Sadler ramp.

Rum and Diet Coke all the way !

Art
404 295-7777
A_czerwonky at yahoo.com