[Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 10 21:24:42 EDT 2015

Art,
You are correct on all counts.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/10/2015 1:02:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org writes:

Rummy,

Do you not recommend the ramp you use at Sadler? I  have never seen it
myself.  I suggested that location for three reasons -  launching right in the
primo sailing area, simplicity of overnighting on the  water, and probably no
charges or hassle related to his empty trailer while he  is on the water.
Also if weather stirs up, there is no long unhappy transit to  re-trailer his
boat.  Thoughts for Bill. BTW, I do not own stock in the  Sadler ramp.

Rum and Diet Coke all the way !

Art
404  295-7777
A_czerwonky at yahoo.com

On May 10, 2015, at 9:14 AM, The  Rhodes 22 Email List