[Rhodes22-list] from stan Re: stan vs Rummy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat May 16 07:41:03 EDT 2015

You guys and ladies will have to excuse our not getting around to your
questions.  With almost zero cash flow now coming from boat sales we are
busy with the Your Organic Grocer's first store.  Not that Rhodes boats
are not selling (Richard immediately sold to one of lots of prospects
that called).   But few are willing to concede that our ongoing
investments in time and money create their buyers. So we are forced to
redirect all of that energy.  We have to pay the grocer.  May just as
well run up that bill at our own store.  GB will not shut down - just
severely cut back its pro bono bleeding.

And yes, there is no plywood in our in-house built boats and the machine
screws are threaded into the over one inch thick cabin trunk roof and
there is no possibility of rot anywhere so the choice of any sealant is
personal and even optional.  Finally, the gel coat layer should be made
greater than the screw hole so as to avoid any chipping when choosing to
lower the mast fast by pulling out the crane's permanent deck plate.

ss