[Rhodes22-list] Thermoelectric cooler

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 17 15:13:47 EDT 2015

Consider getting a Yeti.  They are expensive but are worth it.  You cant get a portable cooler that keeps ice longer anywhere! (Unfortunately i have no financial interest in yeti)

Another trick is to make solid ice blocks in your own freezer.  They will last longer than "drink" ice which is aereated and is less dense than block ice.
So a yeti plus block ice should equal a whole long weekend of cold drinks with little thought or effort.
:-)
Bob (palatka FL)