[Rhodes22-list] Thermoelectric cooler

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 17 20:05:44 EDT 2015

Susan:
     I have a cell phone, but I try not to use it, because I hate connection.  I will bring it along and give you a call after ten. Maybe I can sail over to meet you at the transient pier or something. I've only had my boat for five years, so I am not an authority on the matter. I can tell you how to write a good page, though.
Joe