[Rhodes22-list] Screw pulled out on anchor mount

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed May 20 21:07:24 EDT 2015

Ted:     That's the chain plate for your forward stay, isn't it?  I'd look to bolt that, not screw it.  I may be wrong (which is a normal occurrence) but if the empty hole is the spot that was torn out I'd go with a through hull bolt. I don't have as intimate a relationship with the R-22 as others on the list, but I am a fan of more instead of less (makes a better mixed drink) especially with stuff that keeps my mast from seeing the water. I am anxious to see what Rummy has to say.
Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Bohemia River, MD