[Rhodes22-list] Screw pulled out on anchor mount

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu May 21 07:42:43 EDT 2015

The screw keeps the chain plate in place. It's been a while since I've
crawled that far forward in the V berth. but if memory serves me correctly it
should be a bolt with washers on the inside, not a screw. Have a look see
before  we offer advice. You might find several washers and a nut in there.
Replacing a  bolt is easier than fixing a ripped out screw.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/20/2015 8:51:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,