[Rhodes22-list] Screw pulled out on anchor mount

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu May 21 23:42:26 EDT 2015

Best for above waterline is butyl rubber.

Don't trust me - read this and see if it doesn't make excellent sense to
you. He says it lasts for decades, stays pliant, very mild adhesive, easy to
clean up. He's not very complimentary of silicon except for certain
plastics. And then there's "Devils Glue" - his name for 3M 5200.  It's an
excellent treatise on mounting deck hardware with a demo using plexiglass.

I couldn't get links to paste in even using the "Link" button above so try a
google search for:
Bedding Deck Hardware With Bed-It Butyl Tape

Look for link starting with sailnet.com

pbase.com carries the tape

Brooks
86/06 R22