[Rhodes22-list] Screw pulled out on anchor mount

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri May 22 12:10:19 EDT 2015

I think that the deck to hull joint is one place where adhesive qualities
would be important and I would not use butyl there unless there were a lot
of mechanical fittings as well - every few inches I would think. That would
not be practical or cost effective. For that I would definitely use 5200 or
4200 or the stuff that Rummy found. Personally, my preference is to glass
the joint but that is another debate that has strong detractors.

Butyl comes in a tube, but where this form is not necessary to inject into
some cavity, I would use the tape as it is much easier to handle.

Graham