[Rhodes22-list] Stan and the R22

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri May 22 13:03:45 EDT 2015

As to Stan and the R22, it is the biggest, most user friendly tuned vessel out there.  Keep them well maintained and you have a vessel for life!  Heck we are neophytes at 18 years!  Must confess though that we are on our second R22 having sold our '86 when we moved to a Tartan 37 back in 2003.  We loved the Tartan for five years but when it comes to ease of maintaining a cool sailing vessel, the R22, in my opinion, cannot be beat!

Why the factory is not overloaded with orders is beyond me!

Bob in very hot Florida on the "NoKaOi 3"

Sent from my iPad