[Rhodes22-list] Navionics

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat May 23 00:25:34 EDT 2015

Hey Ted and Chris,
                       I am at the point of really needing a good ipad
based navigation system.  So if it is OK, do you mind if I call you guys
and we can talk about your experiences and recommendations.  I've always
gone old school with paper charts but it isn't practical or convienient
with my current plans.  Any additional links or info you might suggest.
Also what is the memory on the iPod Airs?  16, 32, 64 128 gig?  Do you
Raster or Vector charts or both?  I will be making the purches in the next
couple of weeks.  Any suggestions would be great.
ChrisGeankoplis
Medford, OR