[Rhodes22-list] Your favorite way of pulling out mast step

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue May 26 12:20:11 EDT 2015

Dropping the mast is just one way.  Tried that one twice I believe.  The other way was raising the mast.  I was using the trailer winch strap hooked to a halyard to pull the mast up.  The mast was lying on the stern pulpit.  As I cranked on the winch I pulled the mast and the step right off the cabin top.  You need to remember to raise the mast up off the pulpit before trying to raise it.  Next! - Rob

Rob Lowe