[Rhodes22-list] Antifouling paint

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 31 14:59:50 EDT 2015

VC17, if  available in your state and you're not environmental PC because
it uses copper.  Great for fresh water mussels and plants don't stick at
all, either.  Goes on quick and easy.  Dries in 5 minutes.  Use $1
Walgreen's rubbing alcohol for solvent.  Lasts 2 seasons in the water and
I've been over-painting for 15 years with no buildup.

Rick