[Rhodes22-list] Antifouling paint

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 31 21:09:30 EDT 2015

I understand that VC17 is excellent, and is very popular with sailors on our freshwater inland lake.  When I decided to bottom paint our boat two years ago, the local marina recommended Micron CSC since I anticipated using our Rhodes in salt water too.  They told me that VC17 would not be affective after exposure to saltwater.  I don't know if this really true.

Don Simons
Ithaca, NY