[Rhodes22-list] Checklist for Winterizing

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Nov 22 18:26:21 EST 2015

Hi Scott:
     Welcome. Based on what I believe your "winters" are like, I'd say that your winterizing needs are few. When I lived in northern NC, we were at a lake, and the boats stayed in water all year. As long as I kept the solar panel open to the sun, I simply drained the fresh water tank to guard against a freeze, not much else. If you have it on the hard, just need to remove the battery & charge it once a month or so, empty holding tank(s), throw some good tarps over her to keep out the dirt and tie them down tightly.

     When in doubt, go to the rhodes 22 mailing list archive.  It's searchable. Good sailing!
Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
(on the hard) Hatboro, PA