[Rhodes22-list] Checklist for Winterizing

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Nov 23 21:55:59 EST 2015

Scott will she be on the trailer over the winter months?

Does she have enclosed porcelain head?

Do you plan on putting a cover over her?

Be sure to keep the cockpit drain lines open. Leafs and ice can clog them and you could find yourself with a big mess.

I'd empty the water tank.

Take batteries off and keep on charger if you have one. If you keep them installed, I'd try and find a way to keep them topped off with charger or solar.

Fog outboard, if possible store in garage.

Cheers,
Ted

S/V AIRPOWER
1991/2013 R22