[Rhodes22-list] our waterfront cottage available

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Nov 23 08:29:14 EST 2015

   Clutter away!
   At the very least, you will give us, (me) something to dream about. A
   picture is worth a thousand words. We can share a picture around
   easier than a description.
   Todd T.
   --
   Sent from my Android phone with [1]mail.com Mail. Please excuse my
   brevity.

   The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> wrote:

     Mike and Ted,
     thanks for cottage sale response. should you have an interested
     party
     in mind I would get them info directly; don`t want to clutter list
     any
     more than have.
     ss
     On 11/22/15 5:09 PM, The Rhodes 22 Email List wrote:
     > Stan,
     >
     > Photos? Not of you or Rose, the cottage ...
     >
     > Mike
     > s/v Windlass (`91)
     > Nissequogue River, NY

     Rhodes 22 Email
     > List
     > Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 9:19 AM
     > To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>; Stan
     Spitzer
     > <stan at rhodes22.com>
     > Subject: [Rhodes22-list] our waterfront cottage available
     >

     > /From/ Stan:
     >
     > This may be of interest to two Rhodies with a 200K budget,
     considering
     > moving (retiring) to a charming Waterfront cottage in a moderate
     climate
     > that offers year round sailing, (in the few winter months,
     depends on
     > whether the wind is from the North or South) on the protective
     waters of our
     > country`s second largest (largest, in brackish category) estuary
     that
     > amazingly has no currents or tides yet just steps beyond your
     window wall,
     > your floating dockside Rhodes takes you to anywhere in the world.
     I have

     stan at rhodes22.com. Or, in