[Rhodes22-list] Diamond Board

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Oct 1 10:36:39 EDT 2015

Rob -- I've never seen a photo of the board removed and so I really didn't
know what I'd find. I was pleasantly surprised at the engineering of the
slots for the pin and how easily it all lifts out. Using the wire loop
method was genius if I do say so myself  8-)  Not that I ever want to do
this job again!

Jerry -- Crimp connectors noted. Good thing you couldn't see how the bilge
pump switch is mounted, you'd flip! Totally jury-rigged. But now that I
have everything all opened up, this would be a good time to wire it all the
way back to the breaker panel in the companionway. All the switches on the
panel (cabin lights, steaming light, running lights, aux) are all lighted
switches. Not sure if I could match those with another one for the pump.
I'd probably just drill a hole and install a simple SPST toggle. My
electrical skills are pretty basic.