[Rhodes22-list] traveler description

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Oct 5 10:27:17 EDT 2015

   You can find the traveler cars here.
   [1]http://www.rigrite.com/Travellers/NF_Travellers/Round%20Bar%20Trave
   llers.html
   Todd T
   --
   Sent from my Android phone with [2]mail.com Mail. Please excuse my
   brevity.

   The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> wrote:

     I just found a great description and photos of a homemade version
     of the
     raised traveller at[3]
     http://www.relevantarts.com/pandion/traveler.html. The
     boat is called Pandion but the person who posted the description is
     not
     identified.
     Graham Stewart
     Agile. R22, 1976