[Rhodes22-list] Note for Graham Stewart

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Oct 13 11:15:13 EDT 2015

Hi Phil:

Thanks so much for your very generous offer of help with my boat.
I have pretty much stopped any outside work on my boat for the winter. From
now until spring any work I do will be things that I can do in my basement
as almost everything I do uses epoxy and it is getting too cold for that.
Had you been here a few weeks ago there would have been many things I could
have used a hand with - especially reinstalling the deck hardware where
having two people appears to be mandatory.

While there isn't much that I can work on now, I would be very happy to have
you visit, see where I am with the restoration and offer any advice.
Included in the many pieces of invaluable advice I got from Rummy was that
the best rum made is Mont Gay - which I have been relying on for courage and
whatever else seems convenient for some time now. We could offer him a
toast. If you think you might be dropping by I will send you a map with
directions.

My personal email is below.

Graham Stewart
Email: gstewart8 at cogeco.ca