[Rhodes22-list] FW: Tabernacle brace

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Oct 14 16:10:23 EDT 2015

Bruce,

My suggestion is, if you don't have rot, use a bigger set of screws and
sealant.  If you have rot, force in penetrating epoxy, when dry drill out
oversize holes for the screws and use toothpicks or adhesive (3M 4200) to
hold the screws.  If the base is in any way soft, tear it out and redo.

Regards,

Rick