[Rhodes22-list] Boat Ramp Parking

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Oct 27 20:23:47 EDT 2015

Joseph,

I’d thought of most of this myself, but the ‘lock up bike’ part never occurred to me.  I thought I would have to find a way to put the bike on the boat, which seemed unworkable.  I would still need to find the long term parking solution, but it’s an option.

I’ve driven through Ridgefield many time in recent years when I needed to get to northern Fairfield county with a trailer, so the Merritt was not an option.  I’m in Coventry, in the eastern half of the state, not too far from I-84 about half way between Hartford and the Mass border.

Interesting name for a road to live on for a guy with a boat.

Thanks for the input,

Peter Nyberg
future boat owner?