[Rhodes22-list] Nav light install advice request

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Oct 29 12:24:28 EDT 2015

Regarding fishing wires through a tough path...

The Edison contractor here has to ensure any underground electrical
service for commercial sites is all in 4" PVC conduit. They bury all the
conduit first, then use a conventional shop vac to blow a line through
the system. Once the line is in place, it's a minor matter to pull the
wire(s) through the system. For longer pulls, they secure a small ball
to the end of the line so the stream of air had something substantial to
push against.

If 'conventional fishing' proves to be too difficult, you might consider
some similar solution.

Dennis
Magic Moments
... Lake Erie is still liquid :)