[Rhodes22-list] Nav light install advice request

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Oct 29 11:58:44 EDT 2015

I am intending to install my nav lights on the bow pulpit, feed the wires
through the pulpit tube and through a hole  in the deck inside the pulpit
foot. Fishing the wire through all that might turn out to be very difficult
but it should provide for a neat and protected installation. Does anyone see
a reason why this plan might be problematic?

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada