[Rhodes22-list] Nav light (Steven Staum)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Oct 30 10:56:20 EDT 2015

Steven:     I have been quietly watching as this thread morphs into a variety of topics. I agree with your idea of simply converting the existing nav. lights to led. I was on that trail but saw the led strips and was wowed by the look. I think I will opt for your simpler option.  However , I am happy to have inspired so much blab on the topic. Thanks for grounding me again.
Joe (Camp)