[Rhodes22-list] Green goop with leaks

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Sep 2 15:18:25 EDT 2015

I stand behind my claim.  Dean killed himself prematurely.  If you do
have a leak it more likely is coming from a fiberglass fault.
But if you insist on a new gasket, for you $75 which includes the S&H,
which would actually take a little food off the table but gotta keep all
Rhodies afloat.

ss
general boats
114 midway drive