[Rhodes22-list] "Sailing the Sea of Cortez"

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Apr 2 10:41:09 EDT 2016

Thanks Chris!  That is some really great info!

My wife and I have been working through your website using google maps to
follow your adventures.  Both in the Northwest and the Baha.  VERY
interesting reading!  I zoom in on all of your anchorages.  You and your
wife Alice do a great jog of sharing your adventures through your website.

Our plans this summer are a couple of weeks on Lake Powell and then a month
or so on Flaming Gorge Reservoir in Wyoming.  After that, who knows!

-----
Gary
s/v Just Bent
'90 Rhodes 22