[Rhodes22-list] too much fun

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Apr 2 15:22:28 EDT 2016

To my LED commenters:

     I get it, now!  I can't just plug the LED bulb into the old incandescent outlet.  This is how we learn stuff.I put a new LED anchor light on the mast, but that was with the outlet attached, it worked well. Now, for more LED switch-overs, I need to buy the whole kit n' kaboodle. This is the point where yin and yang flow harmoniously through the boat.  Thanks to all.
Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Bohemia River, MD