[Rhodes22-list] too much fun

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Apr 11 09:36:51 EDT 2016

Sending this again because of failure messages I received.
Joe,
As Hank said, if the new fixture doesn't work, it needs rewired.  But
again, it should be as simple as swapping the 2 fixture wires.  The new
fixture should tell you which to have positive polarity.  You can test the
wires with a voltmeter to see which is + and which is -.  If you don't have
a voltmeter then you have a 50/50 shot the first time if the wires are the
same color.  If one is red that is probably the positive.

Patrick Riley
Lakewood, CO
s/v Cleone