[Rhodes22-list] Swing keel help

rebird rebird at cox.net
Tue Apr 19 14:14:58 EDT 2016

Thanks,

Robert

From: Lou Rosenberg [via Rhodes 22]
[mailto:ml-node+s1065344n51869h79 at n5.nabble.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 10:03 AM
To: rebird
Subject: Re: Swing keel help

I just want to chime in w my info on my 81 c/b restoration job.
I posted the entire job on the Rhodes22 OWNERS site.  Its readable as a pdf
file w illustrations.  Roger Pihlaja helped me write the text especially the
parts about the chemistry of cement and how it can impede the board travel
if the trunk swells like mine did.

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/r22boardtrunk.pdf

I would second all the remarks about getting the boat on stands.  No serious
repairs can be made to the trunk, CB when on the trailer.

feel free to ask questions no matter how mundane they may seem.  This is a
tough job. IT took me a full year to restore mine but its been worth it!

My 81 sails upwind nicely w the board 3/4 down!
Lou
sv Miracles
on the hard in Mill Basin, Brooklyn

  _____

below:

http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Swing-keel-help-tp47899p51869.html

To unsubscribe from Swing keel help, click here
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsub
scribe_by_code&node=47899&code=cmViaXJkQGNveC5uZXR8NDc4OTl8MTcxNzA2MzQ3Nw==>
.

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro
_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.Ba
sicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.templa
te.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instan
t_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
NAML

---