[Rhodes22-list] Enosis Looking for Dock Space

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:24:43 EDT 2016

Not sure if my previous message went through.  Enosis will be on the
Chesapeake Bay for a couple of months. Looking for a dock where I can keep
the boat.  The Glen Burnie area would be the best as we are staying near
Ellicott City.  If any Rhodies could recommend a marina or know of an
available dock for Enosis please let me know.  Being retired $ do count.
Don't need Electricity or water, just a safe place to keep in the water.

Thanks!

Chris & Alice Geankoplis
SV Enosis I