[Rhodes22-list] Enosis Looking for dock in Balt. Annapolis area

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 22:49:50 EDT 2016

Enosis will be here on the bay for a month or two and I would like to
revisit some of my old favorite haunts from 20 years ago.  Can anyone
recommend a dock that I could keep my well traveled R22 during this time?
Less expensive is better.  I won't be living aboard, just taking it out for
day sails.  Oh, and now that we have real internet I promise to finish the
Travelogue For Mexico and other assorted areas.

Chris Geankoplis
Enosis